Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by the General Purposes Committee of Council on 16 October 2008. Amended by the General Purposes Committee of Council on 7 July 2011.
1. A Bodleian Fund shall be created, into which shall be deposited benefactions for the general support of the Bodleian Library.
2. Bodley’s Librarian, on behalf of the curators of University Libraries, shall maintain a Register of all benefactions included within the Fund.
3. The Bodleian Library shall use the Fund for purposes in support of the Bodleian Library.
4. The Fund shall be held and administered by the University as the Bodleian Fund within the Oxford University Development Trust Fund (OUDT). The Fund shall be held and administered on the terms of these Regulations and, in so far as it is not inconsistent with these Regulations, the terms of the trust deed governing OUDT as varied from time to time.
5. Bodley’s Librarian shall be responsible to the Curators of University Libraries for the administration of the Fund.
6. Regulations 1, 2 and 5 above may be amended by Council.