Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by Decree (3) of 6 December 2001
1. The sums contributed in memory of Professor Edward Hall, and any further sums which may be contributed for the same purpose, shall constitute a fund, to be known as the Edward Hall Memorial Fund, which shall be applied to the support of graduate studies in Archaeological Science within the University.
2. The fund shall be administered, under the Life and Environmental Sciences Board, by the Committee for Graduate Studies in the School of Archaeology.
3. The first charge on the net income of the fund shall be the making of grants to graduate students in the Research Laboratory for Archaeology and the History of Art, with particular reference to the support of the research element of the M.Sc. programme in Archaeological Science.
4. Income not expended in any year shall be carried forward for expenditure in subsequent years.
5. Council shall have power to alter this decree from time to time, so long as the main object of the fund, as defined in clause 1 above, shall always be kept in view.