Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
Made by General Purposes Committee of Council with effect from 18 February 2022 (Gazette, Vol.152, p.196, 3 February 2022)
1. The Kidani Professor of Cancer Immuno-Therapeutics shall undertake research, lecture and teaching in Cancer Immuno-Therapeutics.
2. The Professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the head of the college to which the Chair may be allocated by Council from time to time; or if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of that college;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college specified in paragraph (2) above;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6)–(9) four persons appointed by the Medical Sciences Board;
(10) a person holding a clinical appointment appointed by the relevant NHS body with which the post-holder will hold an honorary contract.
3. The Professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations which are applicable to the Chair.