1. The Action Research Professor of Clinical Neurology shall lecture and give instruction in Clinical Neurology.
2. The professor shall be elected by a board of electors consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the head of the college specified in (2) of this clause is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(2) the head of the college to which the professorship shall be for the time being allocated by Council under any decree in that behalf, or, if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of the college on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college specified in (2) of this clause;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6) a person appointed by the General Board;
(7), (8) two persons elected by the Board of the Faculty of Clinical Medicine;
(9) a person holding a clinical appointment appointed by the Oxfordshire Health Authority after consultation with the Oxford Regional Health Authority. At least three members of the board, of whom one shall be a professor, shall hold clinical appointments.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the decree concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same decree which are applicable to this chair.