Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by the General Purposes Committee of Council on 29 April 2010
1. The benefaction in memory of Reginald and Frieda Adams which comprises one hundred thousand pounds sterling (£100,000), together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the Adams Bursary Fund.
2. The University shall retain all of the Fund as a permanent endowment and shall apply the net income of the Fund towards providing bursaries for undergraduate students of St Hilda’s College and St John’s College.
3. The bursaries shall be provided to recipients of the Oxford Opportunity Bursary scheme.
4. The administration of the Fund, and the application of its income, shall be the responsibility of the Student Hardship and Childcare Funds Committee Applications Subcommittee.
5. Regulations 3 and 4 above may be amended by Council.