1. The benefaction from Professor Donna Kurtz, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the Beazley Archive Fund (‘the Fund’).
2. The University shall retain all of the Fund as permanent endowment; and shall apply the net income of the Fund in support of the Classical Art Research Centre (‘the Centre’) as a centre in the University for the study of the art of ancient Greece and Rome, and of its collection and reception from antiquity to the present; and for the electronic dissemination of the results of such study through the use of advanced technology.
3. The administration of the Fund, and the application of its income, shall be the responsibility of a Board of Management comprising:
(1) the Head of the Humanities Division or his or her nominee;
(2) the Chairman of the Faculty of Classics or his or her nominee;
(3) the Beazley Archivist;
(4) the Director of Information and Communications Technology or his or her nominee;
(5) the Administrator of the Faculty of Classics; and
(6) a Convocation member of the University with experience of research in the Centre, nominated by the Board of Management.
4. Regulation 3 above may be amended by Council.