1. The University accepts with gratitude the residuary estate of the late Reginald Fabian Cooper, to be known as the Cooper Fund, for the furtherance of the study of Philosophy within the University.
2. The fund shall be administered by a board of management consisting of:
(1) the Waynflete Professor of Metaphysical Philosophy, or a deputy appointed by him:
(2) the Wykeham Professor of Logic, or a deputy appointed by him; and
(3) the White’s Professor of Moral Philosophy, or a deputy appointed by him.
3. The fund may be used:
(a) to assist the University’s graduate students of Philosophy to pursue their study or research by the award of grants for purposes connected with such study or research, and
(b) in such other way or ways as the board of management may from time to time decide, with the approval of Council, for the furtherance of the study of Philosophy within the University