1. The University accepts with gratitude the sum of £2,000, and any further sums which may be contributed for the purpose, to establish a prize in Human Sciences to commemorate the work of Mrs Wilma Crowther, Fellow of Lady Margaret Hall and University Lecturer (CUF) in Zoology.
2. The Teaching Committee for Human Sciences shall be the board of management for the prize and shall determine the value of the prize from time to time.
3. The prize shall be awarded annually, provided that there is a candidate of sufficient merit, for performance in the Final Honour School of Human Sciences on such terms as the standing committee shall from time to time determine.
4. Any surplus income arising from the non-award of a prize, or from any other cause, shall at the discretion of the standing committee either be carried forward for expenditure in a subsequent year or be applied in awarding one or more further prizes of such value as the standing committee shall determine.
5. For administrative efficiency, the Fund is aggregated with the Hiorns Memorial Prize Fund, both Funds having the same purposes in all material respects.
6. Council shall have power to amend this regulation from time to time provided that the main object of the benefaction, as set out in clause 1 above, is always kept in view.