Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by Council, 27 July 2006
1. The benefaction from Mrs Dennis Gath, which comprises £20,000, together with any further donations or income for this purpose, shall be known as the Dennis Gath Prize in Psychiatry.
2. The University shall retain all of the Fund as permanent endowment and shall apply the net income of the Fund towards the awarding of annual prizes for outstanding performances in psychiatry during the Second BM. The value and number of the prizes and the methods of evaluation shall be determined annually by the Board of Management.
3. The administration of the Fund, and the application of its income, shall be the responsibility of a Board of Management comprising:
(1) the Head of Department in Psychiatry;
(2) the Clinical Tutor in Psychiatry;
(3) one other member of the Psychiatry Teaching Committee.