Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Amended by Council, 12 January 2006
1. The University accepts with gratitude the sum of £500 donated by Mr D. Dooley, F.R.C.S., the income from which shall be used to provide for a prize in Clinical Anatomy.
2. The prize, consisting of medical or surgical books or instruments, shall be offered annually for award to one of the trainee demonstrators in the Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics who has passed the Primary Examination for the fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons and whose prosecutions and general performance are judged to be best by the departmental committee of the Department of Physiology, Anatomy and Genetics.
3. If in any year the prize is not awarded, the income of the fund shall be carried forward for use in whole or in part to augment the value of the prize on subsequent occasions at the discretion of the awarders.
4. The prize shall be placed under the general supervision of the Board of the Faculty of Physiological Sciences.
5. Council shall have power to alter this decree from time to time, provided that the main object of the fund, namely the establishment of a prize in Clinical Anatomy, is kept in view.