Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
1. The gift of £10,000 from Mrs Hugh Watts accepted by the University under Decree (1) of 5 May 1936 as a contribution towards the founding of an Institute of Experimental Psychology (renamed Department of Experimental Psychology under Decree (6) of 22 January 1970) shall be known as ‘The Experimental Psychology Fund’.
2. The fund shall be administered by the Medical Sciences Board, which shall be empowered, on the application of the Head of the Department of Experimental Psychology, to apply the income for any of the purposes of the Department.
3. If in any financial year the whole income of the fund is not spent, the surplus shall be carried forward for expenditure in subsequent years.