Made by Council, 16 January 2003
1. The ruins of Godstow Nunnery and the adjoining land (accepted from Mr Raymond William ffennell in 1923) shall be held for ever by the University.
2. The net income derived from the land shall be carried to the credit of a separate fund and shall be applied to meeting all expenses incurred in connection with the ruins.
3. Council shall make arrangements for appropriate consultation on all questions connected with the preservation and maintenance of the ruins.
4. Regulation 3 above may be amended by Council.
LINK TO OTHER PARTS OF COUNCIL REGULATIONS 25 OF 2002
GO TO THE LIST OF PARTS
GO TO SEARCH
GO TO THE INDEX
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below