1. The intended bequest from Miss Nella Marcus, together with any further sums which may be contributed for the same purpose, shall be used to establish a fund, to be called the Nella Marcus Fund, for the support of postgraduate students engaged in studies related to the Archive of Performances of Greek and Roman Drama.
2. (1) The fund shall be administered by a board of management consisting of:
(a) a person nominated by the Board of the Faculty of Classics, who shall be chairman;
(b) the Director of the Archive of Performances of Greek and Roman Drama;
(c) Dr Fiona Macintosh;
(d) Mrs Ita Marcus.
(2) Dr Macintosh and Mrs Marcus respectively shall nominate as their first successors persons acceptable to the chairman of the board of management and Director of the Archive.
(3) Subsequent successors shall be appointed by the Director of the Archive.
3. (1) The Board shall apply the income of the fund for the assistance of postgraduate students of the University engaged in studies related to the Archive of Performances of Greek and Roman Drama.
(2) Preference shall be given to students whose studies relate specifically to music.
4. Council shall have power to alter this decree from time to time so long as the main object of the fund, as defined in clause 1 above, is always kept in view, save that, if the Archive of Performances of Greek and Roman Drama is no longer available for research, the fund shall be managed by the Board of the Faculty of Music for the support of postgraduate students studying music.