Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by Council, 14 July 2005
1. The donations made in memory of Michael Comber, which comprise £50,000 from his estate, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the ‘Michael Comber Graduate Scholarship Fund’.
2. The capital and the income of the Fund shall be used to promote graduate work in interdisciplinary studies, with particular reference to Classics. Whenever the amount within the fund permits, this should be done by advertising a scholarship for interdisciplinary work at graduate level within the Faculty of Classics.
3. The Board of the Faculty of Classics shall be the board of management for the fund, and shall determine the value of any scholarship and the terms on which it is awarded.
4. The Board of the Faculty of Classics shall establish a committee to advise it on the administration of the fund. The committee shall be chaired by the Regius Professor of Greek.
5. Regulations 2 and 3 above may be amended by Council.