1. The benefaction from the estate of the late Mr John Richard Millburn, which comprises £50,000 plus books, research papers, scientific instruments and items of equipment, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the Millburn Bequest.
2. The University shall apply the capital and income of the Fund for purposes in connection with the Museum of the History of Science.
3. The administration of the Fund, and the application of its capital and income, together with the proceeds from the sale of any items from the Bequest, shall be the responsibility of the Visitors of the Museum of the History of Science, who shall establish a Board of Management comprising:
(1) the Director of the Museum of the History of Science or his or her nominee;
(2), (3) two Visitors.
4. The Board of Management shall apply the fund:
(1) for the support of the Museum’s library;
(2) for the support of publications by the Museum;
(3) for such other purposes in support of the Museum as it thinks fit.
5. Regulations 1, 3 and 4 above may be amended by Council.