Made by the General Purposes Committee of Council on 10 July 2008
1. The donations which comprise £1,179,070, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the Neurosurgery Fund.
2. The University shall retain all of the fund as a permanent endowment and shall apply the net income of the fund in support of an academic post in Neurosurgery.
3. The administration of the fund and the application of its income, shall be the responsibility of the Board of Management comprising:
(1) The Nuffield Professor of Surgery;
(2) The Head of the Division of Medical Sciences;
(3) A person appointed by the Medical Sciences Board following consultation with the Nuffield Professor of Surgery.
4. Regulation 3 above may be amended by Council.
LINK TO OTHER PARTS OF COUNCIL REGULATIONS 25 OF 2002
GO TO THE LIST OF PARTS
GO TO SEARCH
GO TO THE INDEX
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below