27.1. A lecturership shall be established and maintained in the University, to be called the John Wilfred Jenkinson Memorial Lecturership.
27.2. (1) One or more lecturers shall be appointed in each year.
(2) Each lecturer shall hold office for one year and shall be re-eligible.
(3) Each lecturer shall deliver one or more lectures or lecture demonstrations on comparative or experimental embryology.
27.3. Lectures given by the lecturers shall be open to all members of the University without fee.
27.4. The lecturers shall receive such stipend as the board of management shall from time to time determine.
27.5. The lecturers shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the Rector of Exeter College;
(3) the Regius Professor of Medicine;
(4) the Linacre Professor of Zoology;
(5) the Waynflete Professor of Physiology;
(6) Dr. Lee’s Professor of Anatomy;
(7) a member of the Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Board elected by that board to hold office for five years.
27.6. The board of electors shall be the board of management for the revenues arising from the bequest.
27.7. Any net income in excess of the sum required in each year for the payment of the stipend of the lecturers, and after the payment of the necessary costs of administration, may be applied by the board in one or more of the following ways:
(1) for the payment of travelling expenses incurred by the lecturers;
(2) towards the cost of the publication of the lectures;
(3) towards the making of grants for research, or for the maintenance of those engaged on research, on comparative or experimental embryology of animals to be carried out in the Department of Zoology under the direction of the Linacre Professor of Zoology.