Part of the Schedules section of the Statutes of the University of Oxford
Amended with effect from 12 April 2017 (Gazette, vol.147, p.429, 4 May 2017)
7.1. The fund derived from the bequest of the residue of the estate of Lady Chambers shall continue to be invested and the net income used for the maintenance of studentships in English Literature known as the E.K. Chambers Studentships, which shall be tenable either concurrently or alternately as funds may permit at Corpus Christi College and Somerville College by persons of good classical attainments who have graduated from a university in the British Isles with an honours degree in any subject.
7.2. The fund shall be administered by a board of management consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the Regius Professor of Greek;
(3) the Merton Professor of English Literature;
(4) the President of Corpus Christi College;
(5) the Principal of Somerville College;
(6) a person nominated by the Governing Body of Corpus Christi College;
(7) a person nominated by the Governing Body of Somerville College.
7.3. Congregation may from time to time amend this Part so long as the main object of the bequest, as defined in section 7.1 above, is always kept in view.