The Lester B. Pearson Professor of International Relations shall engage in advanced study and research and shall lecture and give instruction in International Relations on such conditions and with such duties as the General Board shall from time to time determine.
1. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the head of the college to which the professorship shall be for the time being allocated by Council under any decree in that behalf, or, if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of the college;
(3) the Montague Burton Professor of International Relations;
(4) a person appointed by the governing body of the college specified in (2) of this clause;
(5), (6) two persons appointed by Council, one of whom shall be appointed after consultation with the University of Dalhousie;
(7) a person appointed by the General Board;
(8), (9) two persons appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Social Studies.
2. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the decree concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same decree which are applicable to this chair.