1. The Professor of Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law shall deliver lectures and give instruction in Intellectual Property Law and related aspects of Information Technology Law.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the head of the college specified in (2) of this clause is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the head of the college to which the professorship shall be for the time being allocated by Council under any decree in that behalf, or, if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of that college;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college specified in (2) of this clause;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6) a person appointed by the Social Sciences Board;
(7)-(9) three persons appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Law.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the decree concerning the duties of professors and to those particular provisions of the same decree which are applicable to this chair.