Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
Made by the Planning and Resource Allocation Committee of Council on 17 May 2013.
Amended by the General Purposes Committee of Council on 10 November 2023 (Gazette Vol 154, p 97, 26 October 2023).
1. The Professor of Translational Cognitive Neuroscience shall undertake research, lecture, and give instruction in Translational Cognitive Neuroscience.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the head of the college to which the Chair may be allocated by Council from time to time; or, if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of that college;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college specified in (2) of this clause;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6)–(9) four persons appointed by the Medical Sciences Board.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations, which are applicable to the Chair.