Made by Council, 30 November 2006
1. The benefaction from Mrs Mirabel Cecil, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the Sebastian Walker Fund.
2. The Bodleian Library shall use the Fund for the purchase, conservation and exhibition of early children’s books.
3. The administration of the Fund shall be the responsibility of the Curators of University Libraries, who shall establish a Board of Management comprising:
(1) Bodley’s Librarian or his or her nominee;
(2) the Keeper of Special Collections; and
(3) a Curator.
4. Regulations 1 and 3 above may be amended by Council.
LINK TO OTHER PARTS OF COUNCIL REGULATIONS 25 OF 2002
GO TO THE LIST OF PARTS
GO TO SEARCH
GO TO THE INDEX
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below