The RSC International Refugee and Human Rights Law Research Fund
Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Made by the General Purposes Committee of Council on 17 May 2007
1. The benefactions which comprise £600K, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be known as the RSC International Refugee and Human Rights Law Research Fund (the ‘Fund’).
2. The University shall retain all of the Fund as a permanent endowment and shall apply the net income towards the establishment costs, salary and associated expenses for academic posts in support of research in the RSC on International Refugee and Human Rights Law.
3. The administration of the Fund, and the application of its capital and income, shall be the responsibility of the Board of Management comprising:
(1) the Director of RSC;
(2) the Administrator of the Department of International Development;
(3) The Director of the Department of International Development;
(4) a representative from the Faculty of Law, appointed by the Faculty for this purpose.
4. Regulations 1 and 3 above may be amended by Council.