Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
1. The University accepts with gratitude from the Trustee of the Campaign for Oxford Trust Fund donations received, and such further sums as may be contributed for the same purpose, to establish a fund to be known as the Vice-Chancellors’ Fund, the net income of which shall be applied to the provision of financial aid for those working for a postgraduate research qualification of the University.
2. The fund shall be expendable, as to both capital and income, under arrangements to be approved from time to time by Council.
3. The arrangements for the administration of the fund shall be as determined from time to time by the Educational Policy and Standards Committee.
4. Income not expended in any year shall be carried forward for expenditure in subsequent years.
5. Council shall have power to alter this decree from time to time, provided that the main object of the fund, as defined in clause 1 above, is always kept in view.