Part of Council Regulations 25 of 2002: Trust Regulations
Amended by Council, 1 May 2003
1. The moneys establishing the Bapsybanoo Marchiness of Winchester Award Fund (‘the Fund’) shall be retained by the University as permanent endowment, and the net income of the Fund shall be applied to the award to a student or students of the University who in research or study while pursuing graduate studies at the University has or have achieved distinction in the area of international relations, in particular as concerned with human rights and fundamental freedoms.
2. The administration of the Fund and the application of its income shall be the responsibility of the Department of Politics and International Relations which shall establish a board of management for the Fund.
3. One or more awards shall normally be given annually and shall be suitably advertised within the University.
4. The number and value of the awards shall be determined by the board of management.
5. Regulations 2--4 above may be amended by Council.