1. The income of the benefaction provided by Dubai Ports World (formerly the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company) shall, and the capital may, be used to maintain the Dubai Ports World Professorship of Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
2. The Dubai Ports World Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation shall lecture and give instruction in entrepreneurship and innovation.
3. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the head of the college specified in paragraph (2) below is Vice- Chancellor, a person appointed by Council on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(2) the Principal of Green Templeton College; or if the Principal is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of Green Templeton College on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of Green Templeton College;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council (one of these after consultation with Dubai Ports World);
(6) a person appointed by the Social Sciences Board; and
(7)–(9) three persons appointed by the Saïd Business School.
4. The professor shall be subject to General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations which are applicable to this chair.