1. The Herbert Dunhill Professor of Neuro-imaging shall undertake research in Neuroimaging and shall lecture and give instruction in this subject.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the Master of University College is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the Master of University College, or, if the Master is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the Governing Body of University College;
(3) a person appointed by the Governing Body of University College;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6)-(9) four persons appointed by the Medical Sciences Board;
(10) a person appointed by the body or bodies which may issue an honorary clinical contract or contracts to the professor.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the decree concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same decree which are applicable to this chair.