Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
Made by The General Purposes Committee of Council with effect from 10 December 2021 (Gazette, Vol. 152, p.124, 25 November 2021)
Amended by the General Purposes Committee of Council with effect from 8 April 2022 (Gazette, Vol.152, p.278, 24 March 2022)
1. The Kennedy Trust Professor of Molecular Immunology shall undertake research in Molecular Immunology and shall lecture and give instruction in this subject.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the head of the college to which the professorship may be allocated by Council from time to time; or, if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of that college;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college specified in paragraph (2) above;
(4),(5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6)–(9) four persons appointed by the Medical Sciences Board.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations which are applicable to this chair.