1. The Lady Margaret Professor of Divinity shall either expound some portion of the Holy Scriptures or discuss questions pertaining to the study of Theology.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the Dean of Christ Church is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(2) the Dean of Christ Church, or, if the Dean is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the Governing Body of Christ Church on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(3) a person appointed by the Governing Body of Christ Church;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council, one of whom shall be appointed after consultation with Christ Church;
(6) the Head of the Humanities Division, or his or her nominee;
(7)-(9) three persons elected by the Board of the Faculty of Theology and Religion.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations which are applicable to this chair.