1. The Peter Moores Professor of Management Studies shall lecture and give instruction in Management Studies. 2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the Warden of Wadham College is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the Warden of Wadham College, or, if the Warden is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of the college;
(3) the Peter Moores Director of the Saïd Business School;
(4) a person appointed by the Governing Body of Wadham College;
(5), (6) two persons appointed by Council, one of whom shall be appointed after consultation with the Peter Moores Foundation or its nominated representative;
(7) a person appointed by the General Board; (8) a person appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Management;
(9), (10) two persons appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Social Studies.
The above provision regarding consultation with the Peter Moores Foundation shall not be amended or repealed without the prior agreement of the foundation.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the decree concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same decree which are applicable to this chair.