1. The Nuffield Reader in International Economics shall lecture and give instruction in International Economics on such conditions and with such duties as the General Board shall from time to time determine.
2. The reader shall be elected by a board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the Warden of Nuffield College is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(2) the Drummond Professor of Political Economy;
(3) the Warden of Nuffield College, or, if the Warden is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(4) a person appointed by the Governing Body of Nuffield College;
(5) a person appointed by Council;
(6), (7) two persons elected by the Board of the Faculty of Social Studies.