1. The Professor of Geochemistry shall undertake research in Geochemistry and shall lecture and give instruction in that subject.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the Principal of St Hugh’s College is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the Principal of St Hugh’s College, or if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the Governing Body of St Hugh’s College;
(3) a person appointed by the Governing Body of St Hugh’s College;
(4),(5) two persons appointed by Council
(6)–(9) four persons appointed by the Mathematical and Physical Sciences Board.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the decree concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same decree which are applicable to this chair.