1. The Professor of Internet Governance and Regulation shall lecture and give instruction in the institutions and processes involved in Internet governance and regulation.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or, if the Warden of Keble College is Vice-Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the Warden of Keble College, or, if the Warden is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the Governing Body of Keble College;
(3) a person appointed by the Governing Body of Keble College;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6) a person appointed by the Social Sciences Board;
(7)-(9) three persons appointed by the Management Committee of the Internet Institute.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations which are applicable to this chair.
4. Regulation 1 above may be amended by Congregation under the provisions of Statute IV, subject to the approval of Her Majesty in Council, in accordance with the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge Act, 1923; regulations 2 and 3 may be amended by Council.