1. The benefaction of £261,750, together with any further donations for this purpose, shall be used to maintain the Professorship of Pathology in the Sir William Dunn School of Pathology.
2. The University shall retain all of the benefaction as permanent endowment and shall apply the net income towards the salary and other costs of the holder of the Professorship.
3. The administration of the benefaction, and the application of its income, shall be the responsibility of the Medical Sciences Board.
4. The Professor of Pathology shall lecture and give instruction in Pathology.
5. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor, or if the head of the college specified in paragraph (2) below is the Vice- Chancellor, a person appointed by Council;
(2) the head of the college to which the professorship may be allocated by Council from time to time, or if the head is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the governing body of that college;
(3) a person appointed by the governing body of the college;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6)–(9) four persons appointed by the Medical Sciences Board.
6. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations, which are applicable to this chair.