Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
1. There shall be a Reader in Chemical Crystallography who shall be elected by a board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the Professor of Inorganic Chemistry;
(3) a person appointed by Council;
(4) a person appointed by the General Board;
(5)-(7) three persons appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Physical Sciences.
2. The Reader shall engage in advanced study or research and shall, under the general direction of the Professor of Inorganic Chemistry lecture and give instruction in Chemical Crystallography in every term.