1. There shall be a Reader in Plant Science who shall be elected by a board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the Sibthorpian Professor of Plant Science;
(3) a person appointed by Council;
(4) a person appointed by the General Board;
(5)-(7) three persons appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Biological Sciences.
2. The reader shall engage in advanced study or research and shall, under the direction of the Head of the Department of Plant Sciences, lecture and give instruction in Plant Science.
LINK TO OTHER PARTS OF COUNCIL REGULATIONS 24 OF 2002
GO TO THE LIST OF PARTS
GO TO SEARCH
GO TO THE INDEX
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below