1. The Vinerian Professor of English Law shall deliver lectures and give instruction in English Law.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Chancellor of the University (provided always that the Chancellor may appoint the Vice-Chancellor to act for him or her);
(2) the Warden of All Souls College, or, if the Warden is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the Governing Body of All Souls College on the occurrence of a vacancy to act as an elector on that occasion;
(3) a person appointed by the Governing Body of All Souls College;
(4) a person appointed by Council;
(5), (6) two persons appointed by the General Board of the Faculties;
(7)-(9) three persons appointed by the Board of the Faculty of Law.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the decree concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same decree which are applicable to this chair.