Whitley Professor of Biochemistry
Part of Council Regulations 24 of 2002: Regulations for Academic and Other Posts
Amended by the General Purposes Committee of Council with effect from 8 April 2022 (Gazette, Vol.152, p.278-279, 24 March 2022)
1. The Whitley Professor of Biochemistry shall undertake research, lecture and give instruction in Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry.
2. The professor shall be elected by an electoral board consisting of:
(1) the Vice-Chancellor;
(2) the President of Trinity College, or, if the President is unable or unwilling to act, a person appointed by the Governing Body of Trinity College;
(3) a person appointed by the Governing Body of Trinity College;
(4), (5) two persons appointed by Council;
(6)–(9) four persons appointed by the Medical Sciences Board.
3. The professor shall be subject to the General Provisions of the regulations concerning the duties of professors and to those Particular Provisions of the same regulations which are applicable to this chair.
Search the Legislation
Link to other Regulations
Or select the relevant Regulation from the dropdown list below